Food & Drink
Rovinj offers a very large and diverse cuisine. From simple typical taverns, grills with delicious Istrian specialties to trendy bars, attractive cafés to starrated gastronomy.
Here we have compiled a small selection of restaurants and bars that we have already tested by ourselves. If you have more tips , please let us know.
- Pizzeria Da Sergio, Grisia 11: great pizzas in the middle of the old town, unfortunately, no outdoor seating any more, as it is too tight in the Grisia.
- Trattoria Dream, J. Rakovca 18: In a cozy romantic alley near the harbor, delicious Mediterranean cuisine, moderate prices
- Ristorante Blu, Val de Lesso 9: The beautiful seafront location overlooking the skyline of Rovinj is well worth the trip - kitchen is high class, but at high prices
- Mali Raj, Trevisol 48: A very nice restaurant in the old town with many good and cheap Istrian dishes
- Taverna da Baston, Svalba 3: Located right at the market square in a rustic ambiance: fresh fish, seafood and Istrian specialties
- Punto Lina , Sveti Kriza 38: Unique location at the town beach of Rovinj, embedded in the rocks. Enjoy excellent Mediterranean cuisine in a fantastic ambiance. Should this be too expensive, then enjoy at least the sunset on the rocks with a delicious cocktail !
- Bar Valentino, Sveti Kriza 28: The in-bar for years, enchanted bar for lovers and dreamers. Chill out on colorful, decorative pillows spread out in the rock, illuminated by torches and lanterns, with relaxing music and delicious cocktails in a breathtaking sunset.
- Grill Steak House Tugurio: Just outside of Rovinj in the direction of Poreč is this grill in the countryside, nice atmosphere, rustic, super good and cheap food.